Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ghost hunters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kiss1
Spiders From Mars

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:45 pm

I tape this show whenever it's on, I like it because some is freaky to hear a voice or see a mist. anyone into this show
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:29 pm

I watch it, Though I have to admit Ive been loosing interest in them, My wife is more into that type of thing than I am, but I watch it cuz I used to live 45 mins from Warwick RI where their HQ is, (Originally from Connecticut) and i like that they are being scientific about it
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:41 am

Donna is a HUGE fan! As are Kyle and his girlfriend Kat! I didn't used to watch it but they got me into it now too!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:35 am

I used to go to Warwick for Starbucks runs before Starbucks was in CT
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:32 pm

I love ghost hunters ...
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:06 am

Did anyone catch the new episode last night? They had more activity at the one place then I have ever seen before! A spirit turned on Jason's flashlight 3 times! Twice on request!!! And when they replayed the video you could hear laughter at the same time!!! The flashlight has not turned itself on EVER! Before or after! That was just really, really cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:32 pm

I missed that one , dangit it was a good one too.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:29 pm

Yeah I saw it, I hate to be the skeptic but Im not impressed with that, Ive always been on the fence when it comes to Paranormal
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 am

I tend to be skeptical myself! Not that I do not beleive in the paranormal but because I do not beleive most claims!!! That is why I like Ghost Hunters, they spend more time trying to debunk then trying to convince!
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:22 pm

yea thats what keeps me watching ghost hunters is their desire to debunk every claim , and i think it sometimes irritates them when they cant debunk it.
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Love this show..But I stopped watching them..I noticed I got nightmares...I was not afraid so not sure why I go nightmares...
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Isnt nightmares cool....not the actual dream but that rush of adrenaline you get when you first wake up and your not completely awake.....GOD I LIVE FOR THAT.
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:16 am

Sounds like you are an adrenaline junkie, Jim! Do you like skydiving, rollercoasters, motorcycles, etc...
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:31 am

I hate nightmares llike this though...
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 pm

I don't like nightmares period, Eilene!
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Me neither.>But this I wake up and feel like I am going to hae a heart attack...My heart is beating very fast..
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:46 pm

WOW! That would be scary!!!
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:48 pm

They are that intense...I stopped watching the show and no nightmares.I can watch scary movies so not sure why this show bothers me so much..
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Maybe you are prone to telekenesis or something like that and it opens a door! Weird! I would stop watching it too!!!
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:53 pm

THat is what i thought...
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Telekenesis would rule
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:04 pm

If you could control it, Yes, if you could not, No!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:08 am

Well yeah
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:20 am

I have not had a nightmare since I stopped watching the show...
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:48 pm

At first like I said i liked watching it but it just got old for me, I dont consider myself a believer but I also dont consider myself a skeptic either
Back to top Go down
kiss1
Spiders From Mars

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:35 pm

anyone like ghostlab?
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Never heard of that show..
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Never saw Ghost Lab!

Did anyone see Ghost Hunters Academy?
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:48 am

IMO this is probobly the only credible show because Ghost Hunters they dont try to prove paranormal activity, they try to disprove it.
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:40 am

Ghost Hunters Academy is very good too but it is on a little late for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost hunters   ghost hunters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ghost hunters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock N Roll Suicide :: Main :: Media Room-
Jump to: