Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming Concerts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:57 am

I'm sure we had a page for this at one time but I can't find it so here we go again...

I have tickets for:
Alice Cooper/Rob Zombie
Todd Rundgren

Coming to town that I want to see (no tickets yet):
Peter Wolf
Carolyn Wonderland
Cracker
Porcupine Tree
Kings of Leon
Roger Water's The Wall

If I get Tix for the 1st 3 (whiich I might this weekend as they are all reasonable prices) I will see 4 shows in 5 days! HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:52 am

Im sure theres alot of shows id like to go to but between distance, ticket prices and the fact id most likely go alone, makes me not motivated so chances are my show count this year will be 0
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:50 pm

That's a shame Addy! I would go insane without my Concerts! Short trip, I know!

Luckily I like alot of obscure and smaller bands so I get to see alot of club shows which are the best! Intimate and inexpensive!!!
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:34 pm

i just went to see the drive by truckers with a buddy who insisted i check them out. not a bad band...i'd go see them live again.

i am going to see them crooked vultures in the middle of may...should be good. i have jeff beck in june. the sarnia bayfest is awesome this year...just trying to figure out what night(s) i may go to. the thursday night is scorpions w/ cinderella (awesome on sooo many levels!), and the friday night is an evening with rush! the saturday night is weezer w/ sam roberts band. the tickets for the entire weekend are reasonable as it is an outdoor festival...somewhere under $100. zz top is actually coming to town with big sugar opening from what i hear!! and in august is that postponed megadeth/slayer/testament show. i have a ton of options for this summer and the pine knob amphitheatre summer schedule hasn't even been released yet! that isn't including any of the club shows coming this summer either!!! i am already partied out just thinking about the summer. where am i going to slot in my detroit tigers games in all of that?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:47 am

Awesome line up 84! I would LOVE to see a reunited Big Sugar open for ZZ Top! AND Jeff Beck AND Them Crooked Vultures!!! DAMN! You even have me jelious!!!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:45 pm

It now looks like this:

I have tickets for:
Peter Wolf
Cracker/Reverand Horton Heat
Alice Cooper/Rob Zombie
Todd Rundgren

Coming to town that I want to see (no tickets yet):
Porcupine Tree
Carolyn Wonderland/Guy Forsythe
Flaming Lips
Kings of Leon
Roger Water's The Wall
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:38 am

Tonight is Peter Wolf! The voice of the J. Geils Band! I am STOKED!!!
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:25 pm

well, how was the concert???
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:32 am

Absolutely Amazing!!! He hasn't missed a beat! Voice, Energy and between song "Raps" are all in top form! More solo material than Geils but that is fine because it stands up well to the Classics! I was front row and shook hands with him twice! He roamed the audeance 3xs through out the show! A great combo of high energy and intimacy! And I got a set list!!! No autograph though!

Tomorrow is Cracker/Reverand Horton Heat and Saturday is Alice Cooper/Rob Zombie!!!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:00 am

REO Speedwagon is here in a few weeks going to see if I can see that

Last edited by Ricky on Sun May 30, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Quote :
Tomorrow is Cracker/Reverand Horton Heat and Saturday is Alice Cooper/Rob Zombie!!!
man oh man...hang on to your hat...that sounds like one rockin weekend!!!!! enjoy my bruthaa!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Yepper! I'm READY!!!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:12 am

2 Awesome shows! Especially Alice & Zombie! I am SPENT! I'll post more on them later!

Next up (I got my Tix for)
Flaming Lips
Todd Rundgren
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion

And hopefully (No Tix yet)
Kings of Leon
Dream Theater
Black Keys
Roger Water's The Wall

Plus several Free outdoor shows that I will post a thread on soon!!!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:27 pm

One more confirmed Show:
Lords of Acid/My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult in the college town of Ithica, NY about 2 hours from me!

And 3 more for the wish list:
The Tubes
Jonny Lang/Herbie Hancock
Gov't Mule
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Last night I saw REO Speedwagon Kevin said they were playing Time for me to Fly for Dio
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:42 pm

That was cool of them!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:29 am

Add a new confirmation...

DEVO!

And delete Kings of Leon from the Want List, the date interfers with JSBX!
Back to top Go down
manny
Paradise City

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:22 am

1984, I seen Jeff Beck once back in 1989, when he did a co headlining tour with SRV, great concert and you will be amazed.
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:45 pm

a good friend of mine saw that tour too! he is a huge SRV fan and absolutely raves about that show when asked! actually, i still have a shirt from that tour!! i should dig it out sometime...
jeff beck is coming up in less than two weeks (i have seen him once about a dozen years ago) as are the trews!!! this is going to be a really good year for shows...i can't wait to get into it! also, i just got my updated tickets in the mail today for the megadeth/slayer /testament show that was rescheduled for august. plus i still have scorpions w/ cinderella as well as rush on back to back nights at the beginning of july!!

one on the radar is rik emmett from triumph playing an acoustic gig for $20 coming up in august...thinking about going to that one too!!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:15 pm

When is the Jeff Beck show, '84?
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:01 pm

criss3o wrote:
When is the Jeff Beck show, '84?

sunday night!!!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:45 am

The Tubes show was cancelled! Damn It!!!

Still on deck:
DEVO
Todd Rundgren
Flaming Lips
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
Lords of Acid/My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:10 am

I wouldnt picture you Criss going to see Lords of Acid

I had a friend who was into nothing but country music, some stevie nicks and then turned into a huge Lords of Acid fan, they do nothing for me but that just surprised me heh
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 am

Lords are one of my fav techno bands, but I much prefer member Praga Kahn's solo work!

My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult however, I LOVE!!!

I am a very complicated man! HAHA! An Enigma, one might say!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Tonight is DEVO!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:20 am

DEVO was amazing!!!

Tommorrow night is Todd Rundgren! I am psyched for this! I've had my tix for about 3 months now!!!
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:25 pm

i am kind of intrigued by devo...glad you enjoyed it!!
todd rundgren should be alright although i am not really a fan at all...have fun!!! i saw him at woodstock in 1994 and he is an amazing musician; i trust you will enjoy him!!!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:21 am

I think you would have enjoyed DEVO, 84! I was shocked by how tight they were!

I LOVE all things Todd, but tonight is extra special as it is a Blues Show to support his upcoming Robert Johnson covers LP!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:37 am

I saw Robert Randolph & the Family Band last night! Great show as always!!!

Tonight is Jon Spencer Blues Explosion and Sunday is Lords of Acid/My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult!
Back to top Go down
manny
Paradise City

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:14 pm

criss3o wrote:
I saw Robert Randolph & the Family Band last night! Great show as always!!!

Tonight is Jon Spencer Blues Explosion and Sunday is Lords of Acid/My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult!

Lords of Acid will great show, saw them years ago and it was a great show, lusted after the singer for two hours, I wonder if it is still the same chick singing I saw them with in the 90's, anyway you will have a blast.
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 am

manny wrote:
Lords of Acid will great show, saw them years ago and it was a great show, lusted after the singer for two hours, I wonder if it is still the same chick singing I saw them with in the 90's, anyway you will have a blast.

It was not the same chick! You probably saw Cherie Blue aka Lux Interior! The new vocolist is Lacey Connor from the Gothic Industrial band Noctourne! Still very hot and still a great show! I was right at the stage between her and Praga Kahn! They pulled my future daughter in-law up on stage for Spank My Booty and at another point I lifted a dwarf who was in attendance up on stage and they let him watch the rest of the show from the stage! We drove 3 hours to get to the show and it was worth every second of it! I hope to post pics of this and many other recent shows I've seen very soon!!!
Back to top Go down
manny
Paradise City

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:24 am

I knew you would have a blast!!! Thanks for the info on the vocalist.
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:26 am

Next up is Jonny Lang and Herbie Hancock!
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:32 pm

i may be going to see bad company w/ rik emmett and glass tiger on the 14th. outside of that the only show i have left this summer is megadeth/slayer/ testament towards the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:10 pm

I still have KISS a week from tomorropw and a few more I hope to make before the summer season ends!!!
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 pm

i am going to see bad company on saturday for sure now....some sources say that rik emmett won't be on the bill though. this distresses me as i was really looking forward to seeing some old triumph classics!! however, glass tiger is playing that night, lol!!!! dooooon't forget me when i'm goooooone, hahahaha!!!
it should all be good!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:21 am

Have fun '84! I am taking Nikki to see KISS on friday and we leave for vaca on saturday!!!
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:39 pm

criss3o wrote:
Have fun '84! I am taking Nikki to see KISS on friday and we leave for vaca on saturday!!!
enjoy and have fun...say hello to the family and have a safe and enjoyable vacation!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:07 pm

THX!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:49 am

KISS were great, as was Big Sugar the following Friday!

I am still hoping to have reveiws and pics of several recent shows soon, if only I could get life to slow down a bit! HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Metric is gonna be in Nashville in Oct
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Are you and the Wife going?
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:06 pm

I highly doubt it, Id like to go, but its during the week and nobody to watch the kids and plus she'd have to take time off to get there on time and she has no vaca time left for the year.
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:05 am

That stinks!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:03 am

yeah not to mention we really cant afford it, I mean its a stretch for me to go to Gatlinburg TN in a few weeks to spend a few days with my folks
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:48 pm

This summer was quite the concert season! I saw alot of great shows in a dizzying erray of styles! I am STILL waiting for Kyle to put my pics on the Puter for me! That boy is as bad as his old man when it comes to forgetting/putting off things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upcoming Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Concerts   Upcoming Concerts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Concerts
Page 1 of 1