Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome I Am The Walrus

Go down 
+6
Eilene1015
Ricky
1984rocker
exact33
criss3o
Stone Temple Addy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:54 pm

I've been pretty good and fairly suckish. Gotten myself into more music since I've last posted, which is good. On the flipside, I'm interested in a specific lady at school who isn't interested in me, so that is suckish.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:58 pm

yeah that happens a lot with women.. lol!
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 am

Update on that! Last Friday we had a nice conversation, so maybe there is some mutal interest, eh eh? Aside from being nice on the eyes, she's a lot nicer than what I previously thought her to be.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 am

that is good news..sometimes it takes time
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:44 am

Given the time it's all gone down, it'll be a week tomorow since it's all started.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:05 am

not really a lot of time...sometimes it could take a lot of time...depends on the person
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:34 am

I would say run to the hills and hide but thats just my cynicalism speaking heh
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:32 pm

I'd run for the hills, but she'd prbably trip me and I'd be back at square one.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:37 pm

you never can tell you might get a good friend...give it some time..
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:46 pm

I know, and I'm nervous about it because I know what needs to be done, not going to rush it...even though I kind of told her already, in a way.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:06 pm

you should spend some time with her and listen to her and get to know her..it might be something good
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Yeah, that's why I hate spring break this year.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:58 pm

really I though most young people love spring break
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:54 am

It's hard to spend time with someone if you can't see them for a week.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am

how come you can't see her for a week
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:32 pm

We're both on spring break this week.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:21 pm

they want last long lol!
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:32 pm

It still feels like it's Monday, so It's been a slow week.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:25 pm

did she leave town for spring break
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:02 pm

She might have, I'm not sure. She's only been online once this week, and that was Monday. She also has work, so she might just be busy.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:10 pm

maybe you need to get her phone number.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Maybe ;]! I'll have to ask if she has one on Monday!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:40 pm

any new news on the girl
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm not sure...I think, she might be interested, but I'm having trouble with knowing how she is, if she is.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:23 am

just ask her out for lunch and see how it works out
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:40 am

I'm not quite old enough to take someone out to lunch yet, so meh.
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:30 am

I always just went up and asked them if there was a chance for a hook up , some said yes , some said no , some said maybe .....It kept me from worrying whether i had a chance or not .
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:45 pm

well I guess you can just wait and see what happen..time will tell
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:04 pm

But that is overly easy. I wrote her a letter today, once I find out where said locker of hers is, I'll drop it inside once I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Why can't you take her out at 16..Can't you get your parents to drive you and her to the movies or soemthing...I dated my husband at 16...We are still married..Will be 30 years...
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 pm

It's the mentallity of me, and the current youth. Most of us have the can't do attitude. I'd love to ask her out to go to a movie, but the problem with that is that it has been three, going on four weeks since we started talking. IF, it is mutual, then in a couple of weeks I'd ask her out to go to a movie since I saved up my share of the tax money (I have enough for about four tickets). But, that is a very good idea still Smile I just really want to make sure we're good friends before I make a move...even though there are several things I have done to tell her, but she just hasn't looked into them yet. My little letter that I typed up today will be the most obvious to her! All she really has to do is pay close attention to what I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:33 pm

It might be that shes waiting for you to ask her dude, Just go up to her and ask her to lunch or dinner somewhere where you can sit and chill and talk. My pastor always told me that movies was a bad first date and I agree. Worst she is gonna say is No. When I first met my ex wife I was always asking her to go to lunch and what not, not expecting anything just wanted her company of course she kept saying No but it didn't stop me. In fact I asked this one woman out with the info that my friend asked her if i were to ask her out if shed go to dinner or coffee or whatever and she told my friend Yes (they were co workers) So I nerved it up and asked her and she freaking said NO When it comes to the ladies my friend I have very very very bad luck even now when Im divorced but thats another convo altogether, Im looking, but not feeling any spark with anybody Anyways..... Ask for coffee or lunch or dinner

Oh and go Dutch!
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:57 pm

That's a bit blunt, but do able. I've seen a lot of good idea from people, it's all a matter of timing now.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:06 pm

lots of young people just go to a Mall and hang out...walk around
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 pm

I told her.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Trust me Walrus when i was younger i wish i was blunt might have had less lonely nights
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Well, we'll be seeing as to how blunt I really am. She now knows.
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Let us know how it works out for you..
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:54 pm

If a guy wanted me to pay on our first date it would be our last..Different if we went out alot than maybe but not ont he first date..You want to impress her not turn her off...Maybe this is a guys way of thinking but trust me on this one...
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Well, I'll be sure to take that advice since I'm probably going to ask her out to see a movie.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Eliene are you talking bout you paying your own way would be the end of the date? Dont you think that by going dutch that there would be no feeling or obligation to owe that person something by having a guy pay for you? or are you talking about you paying for the entire date would be your last? In that I wouldnt blame ya
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:28 pm

I have enough money to pay for it all...assuming that it wouldn't cost 120 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 pm

it is a different world..a young lady I use to work with just married a guy and he has no job...so he sure isn't
paying for anything..
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Fuck...I must have lost my 100! I have a little over 50$. I'd buy happy with paying, as long I'd pay for something, I wouldn't feel guilty about it.
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:45 pm

I have great news! WALRUS HAS A DATE! >:]
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:49 pm

cool enjoy it..
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:06 pm

I shall, I shall! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:05 pm

when is the date?
Back to top Go down
I-am_the-walrus
Spiders From Mars
I-am_the-walrus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:21 pm

We haven't decided on when it'll be yet. She works, so idk.
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Cool keep us updated on this..Good luck and just be yourself..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome I Am The Walrus   Welcome I Am The Walrus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome I Am The Walrus
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock N Roll Suicide :: Main :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: