Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what u think of raw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kiss1
Spiders From Mars

what u think of raw Empty
PostSubject: what u think of raw   what u think of raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:03 am

does anyone have an idea of the new raw manager who they are not telling who it it is possibly triple h or shawn michaels????????????
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Mungo City
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: what u think of raw   what u think of raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:38 am

My money is on Jim Ross.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: what u think of raw   what u think of raw Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:02 am

HIGHLY Doubt its Trips or HBK

From my online reading, HBK is enjoying retirement at the moment, and Triple H is either recovering from a Neck injury or he's filming a movie (or both) but the fact that Shaemus has the belt tells me most likely that Triple H will be back soon as Ive also been reading that Shaemus would get the title again and it would eventually lead to Triple H vs Shaemus and Triple H would win the title again.

Jim Ross- A possibility but from my reading hes enjoying being behind the scenes, but at the same time that's who I am suspecting too unless they got Vince Russo heh or maybe its a McMahon but I doubt that too
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: what u think of raw   what u think of raw Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:11 am

does not make much difference that show has got boring
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: what u think of raw   what u think of raw Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:05 am

I still watch it, but I do definitly agree with Ricky there
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Mungo City
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: what u think of raw   what u think of raw Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:13 am

I like TNA a lot better. I just wish they'd stop pushing has beens like Jarrett, Hall and Sting and focus more on the young guys.

Jay Lethal's impersonations alone make the show more entertaining than anything in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: what u think of raw   what u think of raw Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:19 am

Hall is not even in TNA anymore

I dont mind them pushing Sting (Sting is my # 1) but I love the push they gave RVD, Jeff Hardy and Jay Lethal I like him too he does a AWESOME impression of Ric Flair
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Mungo City
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: what u think of raw   what u think of raw Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:44 am

Lethal's impression of Randy Savage is as spot on as his Flair impression. What I find especially hilarious is that he not only has the voice down, he also has all the mannerisms down pat too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what u think of raw   what u think of raw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what u think of raw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock N Roll Suicide :: Main :: Media Room-
Jump to: