Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4th Of July

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

4th Of July Empty
PostSubject: 4th Of July   4th Of July Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 am

anything going on in your city for the 4 th of July Dallas has had a big fireworks show at the State Fair for 20 years but
this year they said they don't have the money for it..another city in Dallas county has had fireworks plus bands playing the past few years..not this year...
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

4th Of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Of July   4th Of July Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:51 am

Nothing to big but no smaller than usual! We are going to my son's girlfriends family's house! Her dad is firework obsessive so his shows often rival the best "legal" displays! It has become our 1st inter-family tradition with our future In-Laws!
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

4th Of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Of July   4th Of July Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:16 am

We will have some local fireworks but nothing huge. I am looking forward to the time off..
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

4th Of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Of July   4th Of July Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:42 am

WE are going to a wedding on the 3rd...Not sure if I will watch any fireworks..Our town still has them however..
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

4th Of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Of July   4th Of July Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 am

Its my birthday I have no idea what we're doing, All i know is that friday I am CT Bound
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

4th Of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Of July   4th Of July Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:00 am

Wow that came up quick addy..Have fun..I know you will
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

4th Of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Of July   4th Of July Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Eilene1015 wrote:
WE are going to a wedding on the 3rd...Not sure if I will watch any fireworks..Our town still has them however..

i love weddings. It so much fun seeing the faces of the doom.. err... happy couples!!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

4th Of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Of July   4th Of July Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Stone Temple Addy wrote:
Its my birthday I have no idea what we're doing, All i know is that friday I am CT Bound
I hope someone will be home to check your mailbox while you're gone! Wink
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

4th Of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Of July   4th Of July Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 pm

me too lol my wife normally doesnt check the mail
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

4th Of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Of July   4th Of July Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Eilene1015 wrote:
Wow that came up quick addy..Have fun..I know you will

Yup , Thanks I know i will, Theres a family gathering the saturday I get there, gonna meet with my Pastor too, and spend time with the fam. I think my wife gets a A+ for my bday this year. Im also getting an external Hard Drive and I might be getting an Ipod shuffle tomorrow too I got 50 bucks for taking part of a survey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4th Of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Of July   4th Of July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Of July
Page 1 of 1