Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

here we go again....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

here we go again.... Empty
PostSubject: here we go again....   here we go again.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:48 pm

...i have a pile of shows coming again and i don't have enough time in the day to take them all in!! this weekend prospectively looks like this:

thursday july 1 - scorpions/cinderella
friday july 2 - john waite (free show!)
saturday july 3 - weird al yankovic (free show!)

i know it is a pretty crazy cross-section of music but hey, it's all rock n roll!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: here we go again....   here we go again.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:53 pm

weird Al!!!!
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

PostSubject: Re: here we go again....   here we go again.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:56 pm

exact33 wrote:
weird Al!!!!
yeah, my buddy won free tickets from a local radio station and asked if i would go...he doesn't like driving in the USA so i am the elected chauffeur. i dig weird al but would never buy an album or pay to see him. i am kinda looking forward to it though.
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: here we go again....   here we go again.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Great Line-Up Dude!

I LOVE Cinderella and to see Scorps on their last Tour would be cool! They are playing some pretty deep cuts like Make It Real, Another Piece of Meat, Loving You Sunday Morning etc... at some shows, hope you get a good set!!!

John Waite has a great voice he is quite under-rated! Of course, I like The Babys best! If I was there I would be hoping for Head First and Broken Heart!

Weird Al is hilarious and he and his band are great Live! I haven't heard anything from him in a while, I hope he has a new album soon and/or comes to Buffalo again!

AND the last 2 are FREE?!!! COOL! We have some good free shows coming here this summer too, but unfortunately no John Waite or Weird Al! Are those shows in the US or in Canada?
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: here we go again....   here we go again.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Ive seen Weird Al Live I enjoyed it he was good live
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

PostSubject: Re: here we go again....   here we go again.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:44 pm

criss3o wrote:
Great Line-Up Dude! ... Are those shows in the US or in Canada?

unfortunately, they are in the good ole US of A. i really hate dealing with US customs but the concert going is always excellent in detroit/michigan. i must say, americans make for excellent people watching at concerts; i just can't put my finger on why, lol! no offence to my yankee rocker friends...you guys are just fun to "observe", lol!! Razz

i won't be hitting up the john waite tonight, my buddy backed out and i have to work in the morning anyway. if it was a little closer i would go by myself but it is about an hour + drive to and from to get there. Mad
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: here we go again....   here we go again.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:46 pm

How was Weird Al?
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

PostSubject: Re: here we go again....   here we go again.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:12 pm

criss3o wrote:
How was Weird Al?
he and his band were very good...it was like watching an old time variety show. while it was amusing, and at times hilarious, it still isn't my cup of tea. the place was packed and people were really, really digging it! he did wardrobe changes for practically every song and performed each tune like in the videos...it was hysterical a lot of the time!!
believe me, i definitely recognized the fact that he and his band were very tight and super professional...it was kinda cool seeing weird al do what he does . however, i still wouldn't pay to catch him again...just not my thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here we go again....   here we go again.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here we go again....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock N Roll Suicide :: Music :: Rock City-
Jump to: