Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....

Go down 
+7
Ricky
exact33
Eilene1015
tohostudios
criss3o
1984rocker
Stone Temple Addy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Empty
PostSubject: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:19 pm

I've pretty much have kept this quiet but It doesnt look like things are going to change. My wife and I are getting a divorce, even typing those words just hurts. About a month and half ago things started to go downhill, Ive done everything I can, she doesnt want to be married to me anymore, Hell she's not even in love with me anymore. No theres no one else and yes Ive suggested counciling but she has flat out said she is not going to change her mind, she keeps saying its nothing Ive done or not done. That we're going down 2 different paths and want different things out of life. She's already taken her ring off, I just cant pull myself to do it. So since i now have nothing and nobody here in TN, Ive decided to move back to the land of my birth, Good Ole CT. Problem is finding a place that I can afford. That's gonna be the problem. Please pray for me that I would have courage and wisdom and grace and comfort because I really am hurting in a way Ive never felt before I can't even think straight, I can barely do my job right now. I guess that's expected with a shattered heart. I no longer want to be here as much as I like it in TN staying here would just make me rot from the inside and I want to be where I have family and friends. Because I need them now more than ever. we have no kids together, She's got no problem with me taking the dog and I really want to because its mainly My dog, im her favorite and Leaving her behind would just hurt more and kill me more. Please please please pray for me...
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:43 pm

sorry to hear of this...stay strong when it hurts most and know that this is happening for a reason. you will both be better for this in the long run...that is the truth my friend.
best of luck to you both in the days ahead. you know we are here for ya in what ever way is possible...this won't last forever: i promise!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:54 pm

You are in myPrayers!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Mungo City
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Dude, I don't really know what to say.

The closest I've come to your scenario is when my engagement to a girl in Murfreesboro fell apart because I discovered her "misdeeds".

IMO, leaving the area was the best thing I could have done and I really hope your relocating to CT provides the same relief I experienced. I really think your relocating back to your "home turf" is a good decision. Start with a clean slate and all that...

You are in my thoughts and prayers bro...
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Thank you everybody for your encouraging words and prayers and tears and everything else

It does hurt like a mother fucker but I also am handling it much better than I thought i would. I see this as one chapter coming to an end and a new one beginning, Ive decided that I am gonna pursue my dream of being a web designer, Ive also decided Im gonna start living more knock out some items on my bucket list, I intend to go back to the church of my youth and go into counciling.

My brother is trying to get disability and if he gets it were gonna get a place together. I know i can trust him and even better the place I think I want to move into will allow my dog. Then my mother told me today that If i need to i can live with them on a temp basis (as theres no room) and that includes my dog so Its looking like I am bringing my dog with me which makes me so happy cuz i love my dog Its such a relief, My wife wont contest it, because from the beginning she's reconized its my dog. Im so happy I can take her with me, If I could afford it Id take the cat too but chances are that wont be possible as much as the cat likes me and I like the cat. I feel like I am at the point where I can take off my ring. My wife has done this already
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Mungo City
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Good you can at least take the dog with you Addy.

From experience I know pets you truly love can really help get you through rough patches in life.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:39 pm

I kept saying over and over that I wont bend on not taking my Dog , If i could id take both animals my wife has said thats ok cuz she dont want the responsiblity she wants to focus on herself and the boys..

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Mungo City
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Stone Temple Addy wrote:
I kept saying over and over that I wont bend on not taking my Dog , If i could id take both animals my wife has said thats ok cuz she dont want the responsiblity she wants to focus on herself and the boys..

Her attitude doesn't bode well for the cat.

Think the cat is in jeopardy at all?

If the answer is yes, I might have to see what my "connections" could do.
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 am

I am so sorry to hear this as well...Glad you are taking the dog is as toho has said see about taking the cat or finding her a home....I wish you the best..Sorry to hear the children will have to lose another father though..Really sad..
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:05 pm

you are in my thoughts addy!!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:22 am

I hope things work out for you...
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 pm

I have good and bad moments, I dont say days cuz i flip flop a few times during the day

In the end I think it will, but getting things to fall into place I gotta trust on God for that.
Back to top Go down
manny
Paradise City

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:35 am

I do not know what to say about this except I am sorry. You are in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
kiss1
Spiders From Mars

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:44 pm

you're in my prayers and thoughts i hope things get better for u .
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:14 pm

hang in there addy. Your friends are here to support you.
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:08 am

Dang Addy , There is no words to give comfort in a situation like this . Im just very sorry . I hurt with you bro .
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Spiders From Mars

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:37 pm

We're all here for ya bro.

Just gotta look at the positives, it's a fresh start for you and the dog, when ya go to CT hit the ground running and try not to look back.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Thanks Jim and Spyder

That is the plan but man so much crap to tie up here ya know
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm

how you doing this week?
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:38 am

Im actually doing pretty good today, My wife and I have decided to stay together, we've worked out some issues we've both been having and the road to divorce has been halted and we're gonna do all we can to make it work, We both have our wedding rings back on and theres a deeper understanding between us

So for the most part life is good
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 am

Good to hear
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:48 am

yep that is good news
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:50 pm

And it happened with no doubt in my mind cuz of all the prayers and support and encouragement i got from everybody
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Good news indeed! Prayers will continue!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:02 pm

This is great to hear Addy! I am very very happy for you and your wife!
Back to top Go down
manny
Paradise City

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 am

Great news!!! I wish you and your wife the best of luck
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:52 am

It is hard work to keep a marriage but in the end worth it if you can get over the humps...
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Eilene1015 wrote:
It is hard work to keep a marriage but in the end worth it if you can get over the humps...

not if you are married to TheKing lol!

My wife got lucky - she found someone with good looks, charm, wit, money and fame!!!
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:17 pm

LOL Exact..Let me ask your wife the same ?..
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Eilene1015 wrote:
LOL Exact..Let me ask your wife the same ?..

< exact33s wife >TheKing is even better than he said here! What a guy!!!< /exact33swife >
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Ok I believe it now..LOL

Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Marriage is like a tune up on a prized car, youre always working on it, always wanting to make it the best
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:23 am

how are things going addy...got a good weekend planned?
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Things are going good thanks for asking Smile

Wife works all day Saturday but we got plans to go to one of our favorite places to eat afterwards the boys will not be home this weekend so that I am looking forward to
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 pm

sounds good it is good to get out and do stuff like go to your favorite place to eat..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....   Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Keep Me In Prayer & Your Thoughts.....
Page 1 of 1