Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nobody posting anything good.

Go down 
+6
1984rocker
Eilene1015
criss3o
Stone Temple Addy
Ricky
kiss1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kiss1
Spiders From Mars

nobody posting anything good. Empty
PostSubject: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:42 pm

this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:51 pm

is has been slow...lot of people might be getting the kids ready to go back to school
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Between everything ive been going through in the last few weeks I am still feeling drained like I have no energy and posting on a regular basis anywhere just seems to make me even more tired.

That and kids are going back to school and that has its own stress since one of them starts middle school and right now alot of the picking up and what not is on my shoulders.

Nobody is stopping anybody here from starting topics or anything all I ask is that they are in the right sections
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:43 pm

I have been quite busy lately with work and concerts and family and we are getting ready to go to Cleveland for vacation next week!

I do hope to post pics from several recent shows soon but it might have to wait til after vaca!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 am

Criss you gonna stop at the temple while in cleveland and by temple I mean The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame?
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:57 am

Most of the board seem to be alittle slower..School here starts in another month.
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Stone Temple Addy wrote:
Criss you gonna stop at the temple while in cleveland and by temple I mean The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame?

Possibly, not sure yet!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:12 pm

rock n roll hall of fame would be cool to see
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:02 pm

It is! I've been there 3 or 4 times!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Ive been there once
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:05 am

I always wanted to go to the Rock n roll hall of fame..
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 am

Eilene1015 wrote:
I always wanted to go to the Rock n roll hall of fame..

It's only 3 hours from Buffalo, maybe when you guys make it up to the Falls we could take you or you could go!!!
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:06 pm

summer is soooo busy that everyone is usually out enjoying the weather...i find that the boards usually pick up during the cooler months cause everyone is usually inside anyway. i have been pretty busy with life in general and i don't really have any interest in looking at a computer at the end of the day when i am parked in front of one for most of the work day.
don't worry, things will pick up eventually!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:02 pm

I have been busy and kinda feeling a little burnt out on music lately.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:12 am

I am not enjoying the weather it is way to Hot
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:54 am

Going to get to the falls one day.>THis year we are goign to the cayman Island in october...I will be 50 in October so that is why we are going...I want to swim with the stingrays
Back to top Go down
manny
Paradise City

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:55 am

Eilene1015 wrote:
Going to get to the falls one day.>THis year we are goign to the cayman Island in october...I will be 50 in October so that is why we are going...I want to swim with the stingrays

Where I live, in Florida, you end up doing that but not on purpose!!!

Congrats on your vacation have a blast and be careful of those stingrays!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:02 am

Thanks we will....Now i am trying to save some money and pay my bills before we go...
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Eilene1015 wrote:

why would you swim with cars??? lol!
Back to top Go down
manny
Paradise City

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:55 am

summer is not only busy but I usually post new topics on HoM and I do not want to repeat the same topic on multiple boards. That and I have nothing interesting to add or talk about.
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:06 pm

manny wrote:
summer is not only busy but I usually post new topics on HoM and I do not want to repeat the same topic on multiple boards. That and I have nothing interesting to add or talk about.

we still love you manny!!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 am

I'm Back from VaCa! I'll try to post more now!!!

It was great seeing you Joe!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Mungo City
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm on VaCa and my parent will be here Wednesday. Probably won't be on any boards much while they're here.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Im taking a small trip to Gatlinburg in about a month i'll be gone from Thurs - Sat my folks and Aunt and Uncle are gonna be in Gatlinburg so im gonna spend a few days with them, my wife has no vaca time left so ill be going solo Sad
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 pm

I have been snowed under at work. I am in a new job but my old boss went on vacation this week so I am filling in for him too. No time to eat because everyone has little fires they need put out...
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 pm

-tosses exact a shovel-
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Stone Temple Addy wrote:
-tosses exact a shovel-

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:05 pm

figured youd want to start digging your way out hehe
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:45 pm

The King dosen't put fires out, he puts meat on them!!!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:56 pm

LOL @ Criss!
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:29 pm

criss3o wrote:
The King dosen't put fires out, he puts meat on them!!!

or chicken Smile
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:12 pm

I laughed out loud when I read that

I wish I could be that witty
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:39 am

HeeHeeHee! Thanx!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:26 pm

where has Kiss1 been
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Ricky wrote:
where has Kiss1 been

he has been replaced by Kiss2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:37 am

well this is nice I came home from my friends Sunday night and sit down at the computer and something goes BOOM!!!!..I get up and look around and see nothing....after a few minutes I hear another BOOM!! and the dog starts barking..so I look out to see what was going on...a tree lime when through my car wind shield
it must have landed on the house first then the car....so I guess I will be looking at getting that fixed now.... No
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:15 am

That sucks!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 am

sure does
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:11 pm

I have been remodeling the house and repairing what i tear up through the remodeling. i try to stop by once a day but like others i spend most of my free time on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Ricky glad to hear you were not hurt...Hoping you get a good price on a new windhield...
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:34 pm

yeah that was one good thing..it is just broken glass..
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Good that it didnt damage your house or the rest of your car . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:33 pm

yeah I was lucky it could have really messed things up....
Back to top Go down
kiss1
Spiders From Mars

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:18 am

I been working two jobs because they cut my hours at my first job get paid under the table at my second chris knows what is going on. waiting for the second job to hire me full-time then i'll quit my first job. money is very tight that's why i can afford anything right. no one will ever replace kiss1 never not even replaced by kiss2 . hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:21 am

that makes me mad how these company's cut peoples hours...not many good jobs around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nobody posting anything good.   nobody posting anything good. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nobody posting anything good.
Page 1 of 1