Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy New Years

Go down 
+3
manny
Ricky
Eilene1015
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eilene1015
Mungo City

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:17 am

Hope everyone has a Great New Years and hoping 2011 is better for some than previous years..
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Yeah...Happy New year cheers
Back to top Go down
manny
Paradise City

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:47 am

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:55 pm

Happy (and Safe) New Year's to all!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:49 am

Happy New Year!!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:41 am

Happy New Year (hoping)
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:51 am

So far 2011 has been most excellent!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Glad its been good for you Jim, for me its been the same as 2010
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Im sorry Addy , I wish there was something I could do for you dude. I have no words for how sorry I am .
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:01 am

I need a vacation, work is stressing me out way too much
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:46 pm

I took a vacation when I had eye surgery.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:08 pm

I took like 4 last year
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Find your Peace and Solace in the 2 things that have never let you down...God and music!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Im trying but believe me its not helping much, Ive been trying to stay strong Ive also started working on my site again
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:34 am

praying fo ryou.>Sounds like you are depressed...Try to do stuff even if you do not feel like it..
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Yeah Ill admit I am depressed, along with a short fuse theres a big chance i wont be able to take my dog with me and that just multiplies everything
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:56 pm

I am so sorry to hear that you cannot take your dog along with you...You will continue to be in myprayers...Did you see connecticut got hit hard by the snow storm
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Yup well I didnt see it but talked to my folks who live there, 15 inches they got, roads are plowed and whola people can resume their lives, here in TN 3 inches on a monday keeps kids out of school for a week

And i wont even go into the scary experience I had today well not in this post anyways
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:18 pm

sometimes you just have to remember there are others that have bigger problems..
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:28 pm

This is what happened to me at one point today

TN Does not plow their roads

My car almost ended up in an embankment cuz of the snow and TN's neglect of their roads. A place where I have no cellphone signal, its scary as shit when your car is sliding backwards (with the car in park and the ebrake engaged) I had to get out to see what room i had so i could try to turn around Im lucky i didnt end up in a ditch I swear to God I was scared Shitless at one point the car slid faster and faster backwards Luckily I was able to get the car turned around and was able to get my ass out of dodge. If the car had gone into the embankment Im willing to bed that if that happened I wouldnt be online right now I dont remember being that scared in my entire life and if the car did go off the road into that steep embankment there would have been no way for me to get help because my work or personal phone had no signal. I would get into the car and it would start sliding again.... Again I had never been so scared in my entire life.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 pm

good you got home safe..
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 pm

scared the shit out of me big time

I then had to go to my last service call, course I had probs getting out of the driveway but Ive had my fill of snow for the year
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:50 am

hopefully today will be better addy
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:52 am

hopefully I dont plan to do much of anything today
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Saturday are good days to do nothing on..so many people are running around affraid
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Yeah everybody here was gone by 830 this morning, wife was taking the boys to best buy I asked to come along and pretty much was told she didnt want me to which of course raises my suspicions since its now 230 but fuck it I already know im not wanted here
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Sooo today i spent some time playing Xbox, took a shower, went to the music store (got a box set) , watched several episodes of the West Wing on DVD (I now have all 7 seasons) so now im debating bout making a Taco Bell run or if i want to get real mexican food or just go to Kroger (supermarket) and find something there.... decisions decisions.......
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am

Taco Bell is good if your in a hurry ..
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 am

Id ended up getting Greek/Mediterrian food, got a Lamb/Beef platter its lamb and beef served over rice with feta cheese, pita bread and salad with some Tibolue (which is like a finely chopped parsley salad) it was very yummy
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm

I have never had Greek food
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:01 pm

What I get is very good and very light and filling

Any Gyro place normally will sell the platter dish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy New Years  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years    Happy New Years  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy New Years
Page 1 of 1