Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RockCityOnline April Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

RockCityOnline April Update Empty
PostSubject: RockCityOnline April Update   RockCityOnline April Update Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Did not put any content up on the site but it was more of part of my redesign but check it out
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: RockCityOnline April Update   RockCityOnline April Update Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:04 am

That is sweet, Addy! I like that design much better than the old one! Looking sharp!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: RockCityOnline April Update   RockCityOnline April Update Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 pm

thanks, I eliminated the frames from the old design which means the main page is now 1 file and not 3 like it was...

What im doing now is on the artists or anything that has CDs listed theres a link at the bottom that says return to list, Im taking that link out as its not needed its a slow process cuz ill take it out and then find coding errors that i correct.... hehe my next update will have more of this, but itll have the review for the new Foos album
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: RockCityOnline April Update   RockCityOnline April Update Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 am

The colors and design alone looks much better to me and that's about all I know about that! HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: RockCityOnline April Update   RockCityOnline April Update Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:33 am

heheh would you believe it took me over a month to come up with that and actually like it lol

sometimes simpler is better lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RockCityOnline April Update   RockCityOnline April Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RockCityOnline April Update
Page 1 of 1