Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:36 am

Has anyone else caught this new Zombie Series on AMC? I caught the 2nd episode (my 1st) last night and I am hooked!

ATTN: ToHo! This is GOOD!!! I can't believe this is on standard cable! The Gore and the Zombies are top rate!!! Monday Nights @ 10:00 ET!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:38 am

No Ill have to mention it to the wife she loves Zombie movies.....
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:42 pm

She will LOVE this series!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Mungo City
tohostudios

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:50 pm

I just can't get interested in seeing this. I've seen enough zombie movies to last a lifetime and unless there's some new spin on the genre, I'm pretty much done with zombies.
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Heck, I figured you be there just for the blood and intestines! HAHA!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Mungo City
tohostudios

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:47 am

Eh, if you've seen one intestine munching scene you've seen 'em all.

I really don't understand how they can make a series out of this. Isn't each episode essentially the same thing just with different peripheral characters as zombie fodder?
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:35 pm

I so far have only seen the 2nd episode so I don't know where they are going to go with it! My guess is the living will find other survivors from various 'colonies' and expand in numbers that way as they deplete in numbers from Zombie attacks!

The writing is well done! In the episode I saw they had too pummel a dead zombie with an axe and cover themselves in his guts in order to walk amongst the zombies without being detected as there own smell camoflged the sent of the living! And then it began to rain...
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:54 am

My wife and i watched the first 2 episodes on Demand and we both loved it! Me for the apocalyptic feel to it, my wife cuz of the Zombies so far we've seen all 3 episodes and its a nice followup to when Dexter is over
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:12 am

Ive gotta get a tv if I am missing shows like this . What a Face
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:49 am

I have the 1st 3 on my DVR, hope to watch them tonight!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:55 am

I cant wait for the next one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock N Roll Suicide :: Main :: Media Room-
Jump to: