Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

burying the hatchet

Go down 
+4
Eilene1015
exact33
Stone Temple Addy
Panzer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

burying the hatchet Empty
PostSubject: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:50 pm

ADDY, I think that was incredibly huge of you to ask forgiveness when you wasnt at fault with a certain person on R.I. Jesus has brought me to a place where I no longer hate him, but I pitty him. I dont know what really happened to him that got him so afraid of Christianity but it must have been committed by some horrible people .

But any way , I just wanted to tell you Addy , that your a very BIG man for doing that. study
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Thanks man I really am not one to hold a grudge and given everything I have been through this year I just felt that hanging on to it would have been petty but I appreciate the post Smile
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:44 pm

I guess it takes all kinds of people to make this world go around , if it wasnt for non believers , there wouldnt probably be believers to see how we as Christians are NOT SUPPOSED to act . But religion aside , norm is a bit too left wing for me to add him to facebook but I dont mind a pleasant conversation with him at Rock Island.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:27 pm

I agree

Not only that but life is too short to hold on to grudges one day ill even forgive my ex wife that is my goal and not just say I forgive her but mean it too. Im not there yet but I am getting there
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:18 am

That is a bit step bro , Once you get there you can actually say youve taken one of the bigges positive steps you will ever take in your lifetime. Praying for you brother.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:14 am

Thanks bro I can use all the prayer I can get
Back to top Go down
exact33
Mungo City
exact33

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:59 pm

I think it is commendable to forgive. I know I need it when I wrong others. We dont like to think it because it is easier for us to think about those who have wronged us.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi Exact its great to see you hows things going?
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Yey Exact is here...

Addy I also agree I think norm is a ok person just with different views than mine..I try not to hold grudges because sometimes the person I am holding a grudge for doesn'e even care and I think it affects my health..
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:13 pm

most of my problems with Norm stemmed from when I was an admin at Rock Island alot of behind the scenes type stuff and I just decided that it was stupid to hold on to that but I am bummed hes leaving RI I was looking forward to building a friendship with him
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:49 pm

i have what could be called a working friendship with him. I dont like the way he takes every opportunity to slam Christianity . He can have his beliefs but on a primarilly christian board he just kinds needs to keep his negitive comments to himself. I consider him a friend .....from a distance. He wouldnt last three minits in a room alone with me tho LOL God forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Yeah I noticed that as well, that would be something i wouldnt be comfortable with but He's always come across as someone who likes to dig deeper and deeper till something clicks with him if that makes sense, My ex wife was like that, kinda drove me nuts lol but I was looking forward to discussing music with him as we both agreed on stuff like Chinese Democracy and Anomaly I believe....
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:15 am

I just figured if I was going to follow Jesus Christ I was going to have to learn to forgive , even the most annoying person I know , Which would have been Norm . But when I gave him a chance he wasnt actually TRYING to be annoying , only accomplising it hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Living a Godly life is not easy that much is true
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Spiders From Mars

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Panzer wrote:
i have what could be called a working friendship with him. I dont like the way he takes every opportunity to slam Christianity . He can have his beliefs but on a primarilly christian board he just kinds needs to keep his negitive comments to himself. I consider him a friend .....from a distance. He wouldnt last three minits in a room alone with me tho LOL God forgive me.

Norm is a guy who can't help but force whatever his current beliefs are down peoples throats, that's just how he is and has always been and it's been his issue on every forum he's ever been on.
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:32 am

I agree though I do not think he is a bad guy just always has another opinion...
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:45 am

This is the part where i segway this thread towards a different topic I dont want it to come across that we're talking about Norm behind his back
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Norm was not making many post anyway..mostly just about music..
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Spiders From Mars

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Eh he seems to prefer facebook over forums now and is largely gone.....

Which brings up a new topic: Facebook. Maybe someone can explain this phenomena to me. EVERYONE from my myspace has jumped over to FB, within a year several hundred people on my list went over there. I don't get it, i've tried facebook, it sucks. It is one huge hassle to try and find people with similar interests, you either have to "friend" someone famous within that interest then look through their friends, the layout is ugly and bland and aside from various games it offers no decent features.

I just don't understand the whole FB bandwagon nor the sudden anti-Myspace sentiment. Is it because of that lame ass movie about the founders? Basically it is a super cheap Myspace ripoff yet everyones rushing to join up and tell you how "great" it is. That's all excluding the fact you have to use your real name and the data collect like crazy which brings up SEVERAL major issues, namely potentially selling lists on people to marketers or something more sinister such as the Government subpoenaing records collected by FB.

So someone, PLEASE, enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:16 pm

I dont see the hub bub is either it helps me keep in touch with family other than that I dont do much with it
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:03 pm

My Space use to be cool I don't have a account anymore My Space is a mess to many ad's and stuff
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:41 pm

they changed the myspace interface so i hate it now
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Spiders From Mars

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:31 pm

See though, I keep hearing that from almost everyone Jim and so I played around with their new layout and still don't get it. Even with the new setup Myspace is still a million times better than Blandbooks plain white layout.

Haha i'm pretty bitter over this! I lost all my contacts to Blandbook and refuse to ever use that product so I can't socially network anymore now, after 6 years of everyone BEGGING me to get on Myspace. Meh.
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:37 am

WOW! Look what I've been missing! Very encouraging acts, Addy! And great words from all!

Spyder, I think the biggest thing about facebook is that people are getting addicted to the free games!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:36 am

I only Cafe World

Thanks Criss course shortly after me and Norm made nice he leaves RI lol
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:50 am

I despise the games . I never was a game playing kind of person .
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:20 pm

I just play the Poker!
Back to top Go down
manny
Paradise City

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:27 am

I never play games on Facebook, actually have most of them blocked.

It maybe uncool to admit I like Facebook, I use it more as music blog then posting about personal crap, also keep in touch with peps, and sadly with kids, a job, this is the only form of social contact I have outside of work and family
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:34 am

Panzer wrote:
I despise the games . I never was a game playing kind of person .
...I don't care for games myself.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 pm

I used to play Everquest and World of Warcraft but other than that i was a stick in the mud . I guess I still am , I hate TV and Games, and Comedy albums (parodies) Im a bitter old man any more lol.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 pm

I play D&D online Jim, thats totally free to download and play
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:52 pm

I remember when D & D came out ....it sounded fun but just starting something like a game seems like the worst thing in the world to me . Im a stick in the mud lol.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 pm

-nods- I can understand that, I love those type of games and im not a gamer by any means
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Spiders From Mars

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Except for Madden on the PS i'm not much of a gamer, i'm too much like a kid I think a game is cool at first then get tired of it after the first few times I play. Not all games but most i've tried.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:04 pm

I do like a few for example theres games ill play over and over and over and never tire of but Its very hard for me to try a new game, and then even more for me to like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: burying the hatchet   burying the hatchet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

burying the hatchet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock N Roll Suicide :: Main :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: