Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

M3 rock festival

Go down 
+2
criss3o
Eilene1015
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eilene1015
Mungo City

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:48 am

Are you going to this exact..http://m3rock.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:55 am

OMG! So much hairspray in one place?!!! The Ozone is gonna be SHOT!!!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:21 am

Yeah but most of those hair bands dont do their hair that way anymore so maybe the planet will be alright hehe
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:13 am

I would have loved to gone to this
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:41 am

I like Cinderella and Kix quite a bit! Vince will be good if he is sober but that is a big if! I LOVE Blackout and earlier Scorps but not much after that, it would be great if it was one of the shows featuring ex-members that they are doing at times throughout this Tour!
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:46 am

Wonder if exact is going to this?
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:13 pm

that is a ridiculously sweet line-up, lol!! i would go in a second!!!
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 am

I would have loved to go..>Heard it was a good time....I guess exact did not go to this[b]
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Mungo City
tohostudios

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 am

criss3o wrote:
I like Cinderella and Kix quite a bit! Vince will be good if he is sober but that is a big if! I LOVE Blackout and earlier Scorps but not much after that, it would be great if it was one of the shows featuring ex-members that they are doing at times throughout this Tour!

I was that way about Scorps too until Sting In The Tail came out. That CD rocks!
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:48 pm

I like the new scorps too..Sounds like old scorps..
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:20 pm

I'll have to check the new Scorps out!

I hear Vince Neil joined them onstage for Another Peice of Meat which he covers on his new album!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Mungo City
tohostudios

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Eilene1015 wrote:

Exactly.

Sound just like Savage Amusement-era Scorps. I was really, REALLY, surprised at how much I liked the new disc.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Mungo City
tohostudios

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hze--sTS5p4
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 pm

i just finished listening to the entire new [color=red]scorpions[/color] album and it is really, really good!!! think i may have to go pick up a copy on my lunch tomorrow!!!! WOW!!! Very Happy

boy am i going to miss these guys when they are done...i think i am going to try and catch them coming through detroit as well as the sarnia show that i am already going to!!!!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 am

tohostudios wrote:
Eilene1015 wrote:

Exactly.

Sound just like Savage Amusement-era Scorps. I was really, REALLY, surprised at how much I liked the new disc.

Savage Amusement is old Scorps? I'd like them to go way further back than that!

OK, I listened to the clip and parts of a few others and I must admit that there are great riffs and Klaus is in excellant voice, I understand why so many people are excited by this album, but it is solid mid to late 80's Scorps which while that is their commercial peak era I perfer late 70's early 80's era or older! Still, good stuff and I will check it out more when I get a chance!
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:15 pm

criss, i bought the album today and have spun it 3 times already, lol! while there is nothing absolutely standout about the album, it is very enjoyable and piled with a lot of solid tunes! at first listen i am giving it a solid 7/10. i must admit, there is something missing from the early days. i think their ear for that perfect note or note combination has waned a bit but they still sound really, really good. toho is absolutely correct in the late 80's reference...and that was a looong time ago last i checked, lol!!! it just doesn't seem like it, that's all, hahaha!! Razz
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Time flies, Eh?
Back to top Go down
1984rocker
Dark Side Of The Moon
1984rocker

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:30 am

criss3o wrote:
Time flies, Eh?
sadly, yes. but, if you make the most of right now, soon it will be another addition "the good old days". wow...that was deep, lol!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:33 am

Deep indeed, Dude! HAHA!
Back to top Go down
kiss1
Spiders From Mars

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:05 pm

checked out on you tube great m3 line up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M3 rock festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 rock festival   M3 rock festival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M3 rock festival
Page 1 of 1