Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrow is the day

Go down 
+3
Eilene1015
Ricky
Stone Temple Addy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Tomorrow is the day Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Tomorrow i take the first step in the healing process I leave TN for CT, please continue to pray for me for safe travels but the strength and grace to rebuild my life and to not let bitterness and hate enter my heart. I will be back soon maybe as early as Sunday night if not then most likely Monday its gonna be a long weekend for yours truly

Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:53 am

Hopefully this is the only snag for the trip but woke up this morning and checked the flight the first flight was 20 mins delayed but theyre almost at the airport for the connecting flight i checked the connecting flight and its showing cancelled. And the Airport flight info is not showing any more flights to Nashville not sure if my dad and bro are aware of the flight being cancelled or not I know my mom didnt know. They dont have a cell phone on them ....... Please PLEASE let this be the only snag

Oh and the "woman" never came home last night
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:39 am

take care..we will be here for you
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:06 am

Hoping all went well...
Back to top Go down
manny
Paradise City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:57 am

take care and take time to heal yourself
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 pm

It was a NIGHTMARE

They got in at almost 6pm , then the soon to be ex wanted my stuff gone that night wouldnt cut me a break so pretty much after getting the hotel room with my bro and dad we moved all the stuff out of the apt into the hotel room, cuz of the snag with the flight we werent able to get a rental until MONDAY so we spent sunday hanging out and trying to find a rental. We had good weahter from TN to PA in Scranton we hit a nasty storm right on 84 E and anyone who knows that area knows how much of a nightmare that is, we got to the rest area and waited the storm out this was 430am by 7am we were once again on the road with decent road conditions, hit some light rain from PA to CT in patches, by late morning we got there, then got a storage unit and unloaded the vehicles didnt crash till 10pm last night still feel a bit out of it but itll take some time. I already feel a liberation its nice being around my family again and Bowie and my Aunt and Uncle
s dog get along but please keep me in prayer and my dog as she makes this adjustment.
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 pm

you have a brand new life ahead of you brother I wish you fair sailing and good journeys.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:08 pm

sounds like you will be better off after the move
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Nothing but the best fo ryou addy...I am glad you are out of tenn. and with your family now..she sounds very bitter not sure why..
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Well chances are she was cheating on me and had been for awhile

She wants to change her last name back to the last name of her first ex husband, he moved in RIGHT after I moved out

I am better off here, but I feel very lonely in a different way. For now its bearable as I am enjoying the time with friends and family
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 am

Most people do not leave a relationship unless they haev something or someone on the side..Not to be a jerk saying this but I have found this to be very true..Sorry to had to go thru this...I wish you nothing but happiness...I just feel bad for her kids..They have no clue what is going on...
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:03 am

that is to bad..seems like people are hard to trust a lot of the time
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Eliene your not telling me anything i havent already thought or said before
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:48 am

Just so sad that you tried and was a good father to her kids...On a brighter note..How is connecticut and maybe one day we can meet up if we are in that area...My friend lives in mystic...Might go up there this year and try to visit her...Scott likes that area..
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Mystic is where im living now with my Aunt and Uncle

In fact in a week and a half we're going to the annual chowderfest ive never been but have always wanted to go

CT is cold with a few mild spells but its not snowed since ive been back, Its adjustment but I am going in the right direction
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:47 pm

My friend moved to mystic a few months ago..She said the taxes were not as high as nj..I did not relaize the taxes were much cheaper there...
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Sales tax might be going up if the new Govener's package is allowed but its still lower than TN and RI
Back to top Go down
manny
Paradise City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:02 pm

I am sorry everything you have gone thru but you will recover and as for as your ex, I am willing to bet she will be very unhappy in her "new relationship", she has already seen that movie and knows it ends badly.

In the long run it sucks right now but I think she may have done you a favor, I donot know why she is bitter but one day she will realize she lost a good man.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Thanks manny Smile

Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Well called Manny!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:32 pm

how you doing Addy?
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Ive been better, Thanks for asking Ricky Smile

Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:24 pm

I hope it gets better with time...
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:32 am

So do I, i have good days and bad days, right now ive been looking into going back to school for a bachelor's in Web Design and Development if I do that then I think itll be a welcome distraction
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:19 pm

sounds like a good idea
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:13 pm

I also think it is a good idea and it will be good to keep you mind occupied...
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Yeah Ive had a real desire for web design since the late 90s and I have always wanted to learn more and even do it for a living, I should know tomorrow or friday about the finanical aid part hoping i qualify for enough
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:14 pm

good luck.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Thanks if you think of me pray for me that God will provide
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Spiders From Mars

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:06 pm

You got it
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Got some other stuff im doing with school, turns out I gave them a figure that was wrong It was 7k more than i actually made so I might qualify for some grants and maybe more aid cuz of that error, wont know till next week.

Also I am eligable for unemployment so I am happy about that its an amt that will let me pay all my bills so I am happy about that.

Maybe my fortunes are changing for the better Lord willing
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:04 pm

sounds good...
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:44 am

Wishing you the best...
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:57 am

Glad to hear things are improving Addy! I think school is a great idea! You are still in my Prayers!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 pm

any new news addy?
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Yes as a matter of fact I do have a small bit of news I am going to be starting school on April 4th for a bachelors in web design I am very very excited I am also hoping to get my first unemployment check this week too Hoping.......

Back to top Go down
Spyder
Spiders From Mars

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:43 am

Stone Temple Addy wrote:
Yes as a matter of fact I do have a small bit of news I am going to be starting school on April 4th for a bachelors in web design I am very very excited I am also hoping to get my first unemployment check this week too Hoping.......

Hell yeah bro glad to hear that!
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:10 am

Good news Addy
Back to top Go down
manny
Paradise City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:47 am

Stone Temple Addy wrote:

That isn't small good news, that is great big good news, glad to see you are moving forward, this is the beginning of a new chapter and I believe a better life, enjoy the journey brutha
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:39 pm

I agree with you manny..Ithink this is a new chapter in his life for the good..
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Quote :
Also I am eligable for unemployment so I am happy about that its an amt that will let me pay all my bills so I am happy about that.

Turns out i spoke to soon on that, I thought I had gotten in the mail the payment plan I thought was saying i was approved, I called this morning and was told a decision was made on monday and that i Was denied unemployment, so Ive filed an appeal but believe me when I say I am pissed off as fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the classes starting soon, but till then I have no distractions, and my headspace isnt very good at the moment
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:01 pm

sounds like the government for you..I hope you get it fixed..
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Alladin Sane
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:13 am

I miss you and think of and Pray for you often Addy! Hang tough Brother!!!
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:32 am

Hey Criss check the admin section when you get a chance k

Last edited by Stone Temple Addy on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:54 pm

what lounge
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:48 pm

Please continue to pray for me, I have some huge obsticles to overcome, still looking for work and trying to get state medical ins. as I suspect I might have a STD my mindset hasnt been good lately and just been feeling very depressed to the point of not being able to snap out of it
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Spiders From Mars

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:06 pm

Ouch, praying for you bro.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:52 pm

Oh and to top it off my FTP server on my site is down again its nothing i can do to fix it, it has to be done on my providers end and they take an average of a week to reply

Im switching providers in july most definitly
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:27 am

Will pray for you addy...
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Hey Addy , Ive been sort of out of the swing of things , Every thing going ok bro ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow is the day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next