Rock N Roll Suicide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock N Roll Suicide

For Fans of Rock Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrow is the day

Go down 
+3
Eilene1015
Ricky
Stone Temple Addy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Hey Jim its good to see ya man

Its going good with all things considered....... I might have a STD from the soon to be ex wife, my unemployment claim was denied, ive been a yo yo for the past 2 months but the good news is im going to school online starting tomorrow for my bachelors degree in web design
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:34 pm

sure hope you get some good news about that medical problem
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:31 am

I should know tomorrow as i see the doctor
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Good news about the school and I hope the dr has soem good news for you
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Well it was as i suspected and its also proof that the ex cheated on me it also means she's got it too

I gotta go for some bloodwork to get checked out for more make sure theres nothing else gonna do that tomorrow after meeting with my pastor
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:19 pm

well what did your trip to the Doctor find?
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Spiders From Mars

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Call an Attorney brother.
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:27 pm

When I saw the doctor he confirmed that I do have HPV, that i was reading the correct information on Web MDs website he perscribed a topical solution Podofilox its called, I am to use it 3 times a week, and after a few hours i am to rinse it off. I then picked his brain about HPV and the only way I could have gotten it was Sexually transmitted but with males he said that when initially exposed it takes up to a month before symptoms start to show. Sooo that tells me that at some point in the marriage she got infected with it, which means she was cheating on me. I got tested for a bunch of stuff, I dont have results yet but when I do believe me I'll be emailing her because she's HPV positive.

Another note I called the Courthouse today and the divorce paperwork went to the judge yesterday and he did sign on it, so its just gotta be processed but as far as I am concerned my divorce is final and as of now I am officially divorced. Now I can take the next steps in moving on with my life.

School is such a welcome distraction and am really enjoying my class. Week 1 is just bout over but my first assignment i got such high praises from my instructor, just to me affirms I belong in this class and that I made the right choice
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Spyder wrote:
Call an Attorney brother.

I should but to be honest bro I dont want to look at her, I dont want to see her face I dont want to her southerny voice I dont want to deal with her, I dont want her within 100 miles of me. I dont have the energy to pursue legal action and most definitly dont have the money and i know she doesnt either. Which means i wouldnt get anything But when I tell her I will probobly hint that im considering legal action
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Though if it turns out shes infected me with something like HIV or Hepititus then you better believe that ill be sueing her ass for every penny she has
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:20 pm

Good luck that is terrible...
Back to top Go down
Stone Temple Addy
Alladin Sane
Stone Temple Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:51 pm

I got the results of my bloodwork yesterday and everything came back negative so im in the clear for that.

I also got approved for State Medical Ins. so now i can get a physical
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Mungo City

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Good news...Glad you have insurance
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:52 pm

I am sure that took s lot off your mind..
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Dark Side Of The Moon
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:36 pm

I wish you all the strength in the world Addy . The best of luck with everything .
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Mungo City
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:43 pm

how are things going at school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the day   Tomorrow is the day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow is the day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2